The first priority in initial resuscitation of head trauma patients is identification and surgical removal of traumatic intracranial hematoma. Hematoma is mainly caused by blood accumulation outside blood vessels due to hemorrhage or trauma. The continuously expanding blood clot can compress the brain stem and cause death of the individual or cause ischemic damage to the brain. At present, clinical confirmation is mainly through CT, MRI, X-ray, brain hematoma detector and micropulse radar. However, the above-mentioned technologies all have some limitations in detection. Therefore, compared with traditional detection and development technology, the advantage of this case is that the probe and detection components can be placed in different positions according to application requirements, which can increase the accuracy and efficiency of measurement.
Features / strengths
1. Monitor cerebral hemorrhage and blood oxygen level.
2. The purchased probe is flexible and can detect brainstem hemorrhage in all directions.
3. Measuring dynamic changes is different from single time point measurement by existing instruments, and is more in line with clinical usage scenarios.
4. The application field extends from hospitals to pre-hospital care.
5. Reduce the waste of medical resources and excessive radiation exposure.
Specification in detail
Seek of partners for business cooperation