1. Real-time status of IV drips
2. Estimation of remaining time
3. Remote visibility
4. Alert by LED lights and sound
5. Drip factor suggestion
6. Bluetooth support
Features / strengths
▪ Monitoring real-time status of IV drips, and enable caregivers to receive abnormal events and IV status
notifications with mobile app in the distance.
▪ IV drip information can easily be integrated to 3rd party system, such as Miko NIS Dashboard, digital bedside cards, mobile apps, and etc.
▪ With the ability of system integration with HIS/NIS, Miko Drip app is able to display IV drip information and patient information at the same time.
▪ Smart notifications according to the combinations of different IV bags and IV sets.
▪ System normalizes real-time data for baseline calculation, time remaining estimating, and big data analysis. ▪ Referring to real-time baselines, generates reliable notifications using a false-alarm prevent algorithm.
▪ Multiple notifications include light flashing, beeping sound on device, and push notifications in the app.
▪ Built in a ‘plug and play’ mode to reduce the workload of caregivers.
▪ Always stay with great precision by automatic adjustment function.
Specification in detail
68mm (W) × 128mm (H) × 48mm (D)