H2 Plus wearable ECG recorder(TFDA No.: 006790) provides a better user experience by using skin-friendly material and its compact design. The standalone charging stand helps users, especially elderly people, charge easily with one hand.
The main functions include ECG recording, irregular heartbeat, event recording, heart rate variability, fatigue index, circulation index, body pressure index, lifestyle tracking and AI notification feedback. The APP provides an overview of historical records, placement analysis, weekly reports, AI notification and reminders in graphical display, increasing legibility and interactivity.
H2 Plus uses medical grade quality and accurate positioning to enter the wearable device market, and integrates amor B2B health management platform to provide early screening of remote preventive medicine, homecare management to increase user stickiness and added value, thereby increasing brand trust and introducing a blue ocean market.
Features / strengths
Taiwan's first ECG+PPG medical watch
- Personalized wearable medical device
- Detect irregular heartbeat any time
- Event Record function: The optical PPG heart rate presets full-time detection, and continuously monitors heart rate changes and events to record the current 30-second heart rate changes, irregular heartbeats, and electrocardiograms.
- In just 30 seconds, the personal heart rate, heart rate variability, and electrocardiogram can be recorded through PPG photovolography sensing and ECG electrocardiogram sensing principles.
- And through the detection of G-sensor, lifestyle variables (such as steps and sleep, etc.) are calculated.
- Designed and manufactured in Taiwan, medical grade professional trust
- Daily record, accurate trend tracking
- Users can synchronize data with the device and enable interactive functions through a dedicated APP, and transfer measurement data to the APP on iOS or Android smartphones and cloud database in real time, so that the user's family and doctors can read and monitor the data at any time.
Specification in detail
single lead ECG record