This 3 by 2 Matrix is a high performance switch with integrated scaling and multi-windowing technology. It is an ideal solution for monitoring or displaying multiple medical sources such as endoscope, X-Ray system, ultrasonic, Da Vinci Surgical System…etc. simultaneously during operation or diagnosis. Video resolutions (SDI & HDMI) up to 4K@60Hz and LPCM audio up to 7.1 channels and 192kHz are supported on both input and output and this unit is compatible with the HDCP 2.x standards.
Any of 3 different HDMI sources may be displayed individually, full screen, or they can be displayed using a variety of multi-window modes including PiP, PoP, Side-by-Side, Auto display with the output being sent to general HDMI display and 3D Smart Glasses. Management of input/window routing, position and sizing can be controlled easily by use of the front panel controls as well as by WebGUI, RS-232, Telnet, options.
Features / strengths
• Supports SDI output distance up to 60 meters, HDMI input/output with 18Gbps (600MHz) 4K UHD
• Seamless switching (no loss of sync to display) when switching sources in 3x2 matrix mode
• Supports PiP (Picture-in-Picture), PoP, Side-by-Side and Auto display options with independent audio source selection
• Supports the ability to store a multi-window arrangement as a preset that can be recalled later
• Each window can have a border with a selectable color
• EDID management
• Uploadable and freely positioned graphic logo support
• Supports easy adjustment of window size, position and settings in the PiP windowing mode via the WebGUI
• Controllable via front panel buttons, WebGUI, Telnet, RS-232
Specification in detail
1 x SDI, 1 x HDMI (Type-A), 1 x DVI-I
1 × HDMI, 1 × USB-C