HIWIN Robotic Endoscope Holder MTG-H100 is used in minimal invasive surgery to ensure stable scope views and help in improving surgery quality which is expected to play a role as a new feasible and value-added solution between conventional laparoscopic techniques and costly surgical robot surgeries.
Features / strengths
Stable image is under your control
1. Reliable surgical assistant – by holding endoscope with robotic endoscope holder during surgery, human fatigue and miscommunication between surgeons and assistance can be eliminated.
2. Steady views – Steady and clear views are provided to assist surgeons to operate with accuracy and confidence during surgery.
3. Precision positioning- RCM mechanism makes the laparoscope moving within fixed point to minimize the wound size by preventing possible force applied on the incision.
4. Multiple control ways –manual control for wild range and quick scope movement, precise and fine-tuned movement via foot pedal and the intelligent multi control ways make robotic arm synchronized with surgeon’s operation.
5. Workflow & environment compatibility - Compatible with advanced surgical techniques including 3D/4K endoscope system and single port surgeries.
6. Quick setup and mobility – it can be easily mounted onto operating tables or operated directly on the trolley, adapting to different surgical positions.
Specification in detail
1212(L) x 269(W) x 812(H) mm
AC 100-230V, 50/60Hz, 150W
Trolley/Endoscope Fastener/Arm Drape