With the increased complexity of surgical procedures, several factors including the use of diverse image sources, lack of surgical technique storage systems, and external communication difficulties are reducing the efficiency of operating room workflows. Advantech’s AVAS solutions support real-time image and video streaming, centralized control, remote teaching and consultation, and cloud-based management in order to streamline operating room workflows and improve overall efficiency.
Features / strengths
Advantech Video Archiving and Streaming Solutions(AVAS)
1. Multi-View: Multi-view functionality supports the simultaneous display of four image streams on a single monitor.
2. 4K End-to-End Resolution: Medical images can be displayed with greater accuracy, clarity, and detail to enable more precise diagnoses.
3. Seamless Switching: Integrated switching technology enables glitch-free transitions between input sources for seamless switching and consistent visual performance.
4. Zero Latency: Imaging data is transmitted at the same frame rate with zero latency, ensuring uninterrupted real-time communication between collaborating physicians located remotely.
5. Open API and SDK: The provision of open APIs and SDKs ensure easy integration with existing infrastructure and management systems.
6. Medical-Grade Certification: All AVAS computers, displays, and tablets are certified to relevant medical standards for infection control and patient safety.
Specification in detail
Stream lossless video with zero latency. An encoder and decoder in one single product.
Video recorder and VMS console server
Video Mobile Workstation. A versatile workstation for surgical demonstration and consultation.
iVideoOR management provides video streaming, image dispatching, video recording, WHO checklist, and video conference functions. And It is designed with flexible architecture allowing you to extend functions or embedded 3rd party apps in the future.
iVideOR Editor gives a post-production function for users to do the video post-production on their computer. Turning video records into valuable digital materials bring value to different applications.