◆ Genetic testing, the missing link in weight management.
During the weight management process, we can control our diet and the calories that we consumed. We can also master our exercise status, in control of the exercises that we performed and the calories that we burn. However, current weight management has missed the most essential part, DNA. Genes may cause you to prefer sweets and desired desserts unconsciously. It may also cause your body to respond differently to energy metabolism. For the same exercise, your weight loss effect is worse than others.
◆Six major detection points:
fat cell hypertrophy
Basal metabolism/exercise metabolism
Features / strengths
Through the GoL Slim gene test, we can acknowledge the specific dietary preferences and genetic characteristics related to metabolic disorders of our body. Establishing better daily eating habits, or getting a professional to help us with a weight management plan is more effective, and keeps us away from improper weight loss and weight gain.
1. Satiety/Appetite Control: Appetite/Basal Metabolism, Emotional Eating, Food Addiction, Appetite Control
2. Sugar intake: appetite/high sugar diet, fat metabolism, appetite/emotional eating
3. Adipocyte hyperplasia: fat storage
4. Adipocyte Hypertrophy: Insulin Resistance
5. Lipolysis: Decompose triglyceride and lipid metabolism in fat cells
6. Basal metabolism/exercise metabolism: brown fat metabolism, basal metabolism, circadian rhythm regulation
7. Germline single gene: Germline single gene major variation
Specification in detail