The MANTIS® is a programmable, low volume, low dead volume, non-contact liquid dispenser that can reliably dispense a variety of solutions including those containing beads, cells, proteins, enzymes, probes and master mixes.
Broad Range of Application
-NGS Sample Preparation
-Real-time and Digital PCR Workflows
-Assay Development and Optimization
-Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays (ELISA)
1. Low Dead Volume - dead volumes can be reduced to just 6 μL by using pipette tips as reagent reservoirs.
2. Clean - the fluid path is both disposable and washable.
3. Reliable - non-contact micro-diaphragm technology dispenses using positive displacement with minimal risk of clogging.
4. Flexible - the MANTIS can dispense into 24-, 96-, 384-, and 1536-well formats with the ability to create custom, non-standard plate templates quickly and easily.
5. Chemical Compatibility - the MANTIS can dispense DMSO and other harsh solvents using optional perfluoroelastomer chips
350 mm (smaller without ACC or reagent holders)
Full Extension: 232 mm (not including pipette tip input)
No Extension: 192 mm (not including pipette tip input)