QCT OmniPOD Enterprise 5G Solution delivers high bandwidth and low latency required for realizing smart healthcare use cases; for instance, building agile, versatile, and safe private networks for nursing homes. OmniPOD not only optimizes the experience of telemedicine with expanded network coverage and centralized resource management, but also enables the delivery of real-time medical services, as it allows flexibly allocating or aggregating resources between the headquarters and branches of medical institutions.
Features / strengths
1. End-to-end enterprise 5G network solution: End-to-end network solution with hardware and software integrated from the core network to the radio access network; also featuring centralized network management.
2. Local UPF multi-site deployment: Support of single-site or multi-site enterprise 5G deployments depending on the user scenario. This feature reduces data transmission latency.
3. 99.99% enterprise-grade high-availability design: The core network adopts an active-standby node design, switching nodes immediately when malfunctions occur to prevent system shutdown and keep the system stable.
4. Flexibility in the deployment field: The base station can be deployed indoors or outdoors to cater to diverse application scenarios.
5. Configurable uplink/downlink data transmission ratio: The uplink to downlink data transmission ratio at a base station can be configured to meet the requirements of different applications.
6. Scalable radio units: Multiple RRUs can be deployed at a single base station to meet the coverage demand.
7. User-friendly network management interface: Eight network management functions are aggregated on graphical dashboard to provide visualized data to system admins.
Specification in detail
Local UPF Server
Remote Radio Unit (Indoor/Outdoor)
5G Core Software/Base Station Software/Network Management Software