The VitalBeam system integrates respiratory gating, imaging and treatment delivery to create a streamlined system. With this integration, you could deliver complex treatments using advanced radiotherapy techniques, including IMRT and RapidArc radiotherapy technology in a routine treatment session. Increase confidence in your delivery by taking advantage of VitalBeam’s high quality imaging capabilities.
Intelligent automation and seamless integration minimize additional time for imaging. Respiratory gating allows you to monitor patient breathing and compensate for tumor motion while efficiently delivering treatment.
With VitalBeam, you can make your mark in cancer treatment. You can have improved workflow and clinical processes plus the technology to enable precise treatments that take only minutes. Take a step forward and prepare for the future in cancer care. With VitalBeam, your clinic is ready.
Features / strengths
Innovative beam generation:
• Using the TrueBeam® platform’s patented technology, VitalBeam® can be configured with up to three photon and six electron energies to help you treat a wide range of patients.
Sophisticated control system:
• Maestro orchestrates dose, motion, and imaging to deliver fast, efficient treatment every day.
• VitalBeam integrates with the ARIA® oncology information system and the Eclipse™ treatment planning system to simplify planning and treatment delivery.
• VitalBeam offers simple visual cues and other features designed to help your team deliver the best care possible
Enhanced safety features:
• Safety is built in to the VitalBeam system. Accuracy checks are performed every 10ms during treatment, and automated features help stop issues before they arise.
Built for long-term success:
• Machine Performance Check (MPC) helps you perform fast daily system testing—usually in less than five minutes.
Specification in detail
Precision Radiotherapy, Stereotactic Radiosurgery
Core control system
Maestro control system
Total mechanical accuracy
Beam control system
2D, 3D CBCT, 4D CBCT, Gated CBCT, iCBCT, etc..