The Prime Lab has an advanced full-color touch panel and a chamber made of 316L stainless steel. Each model has several optional added-value features that can be configured for fast cooling, biohazard and waste sterilization, Fo calculation, and more.
A comprehensive and scalable tracking system that records all information on personnel and sterilization cycles in detail, via standard Ethernet or Wi-Fi transmits real-time information of the sterilizer and sterilization cycle data to the Internet of Things, which can be used with computers, mobile phones, or other smart devices. Connecting one or more sterilizers makes it easier and clearer for the user to understand all the details of the research process and the cycle process.
Features / strengths
- Smooth 5" Full-color touch panel control system.
- High-precision PT100 Sensor accurately controls sterilization.
- Fast cooling system, lowering the liquid temperature more safely and quickly, saving waiting time (optional).
- Optional biohazard filtration system protects against unsterilized Viruses are released into the environment (optional).
- Intelligent locking system, when the chamber temperature is over range or pressure is overpressure, the door will not be opened.
- Connect to the internet with the server for remote monitoring of multiple sterilizers (optional).
- Store 3,000 cycles on your autoclave for viewing, printing, or downloading to a PC.
- Reliable personnel and sterilization tracking system to increase work efficiency.
- 316L grade stainless steel chamber and door, more strength and stability.
- Overheating and Pressure overload protection.
- 30 liter chamber (56 liter optional).
Specification in detail
Ø 300 x 452 mm
Water Reservoir Capacity
Dimensions (W x H x D)
584 x 480 x 670 mm
Voltage / Frequency
230 V / 50-60 Hz