3D SKIN VIEWER can provide noninvasive imaging with micrometer-scale resolutions, and the imaging depth can reach 1-2 mm beneath skin surface. With our 3D skin Viewer, three-dimensional skin microstructures and label-free angiography can be acquired in real time. The images can be used for auxiliary diagnostics of skin diseases according to identification of tiny change in skin microstructure due to diseases. Additionally, several skin parameters can be quantitatively evaluated from the 3D images including thicknesses of stratum corneum and epidermis, collagen content, skin texture, and pore/hair follicle size. Those skin parameters can be used for as the treatment guidance, outcome evaluation before and after treatment/cosmetics application, evaluation of would healing. Our device aims to improve treatment accuracy and to reduce side effects of treatment.
Features / strengths
• 2.1kgs portable design, single-hand usable operation.
• micrometer-scale high resolutions.
• High-speed 3D visualization provides multi-angled three-dimensional skin analysis.
• Without using dye or contrast agents.
• Providing many sorts of skin information.
Specification in detail
285 mm × 135 mm × 193 mm
Vertical Optical Resolution
Horizontal Optical Resolution
3D Acquisition Time